Sunday, September 29, 2013

September 2013 : Feature Blog of the Month : Wheeling It

Runner-Up:  Life on the Open Road for Diana's account of Yellowstone and Highway 395 to Reno.

This month I selected Wheeling It for their unique workamping experience babysitting a lighthouse in Oregon.  How cool is that! 

As some of you may know, I have an ambitious goal of getting my old, rickety covered wagon to 48 states before I upgrade.  Having started in the Southwest, I fantasize that when things come full-circle I'll end up on the Oregon coast.  I think a lighthouse could well be the perfect place to reflect on The Ultimate Journey and write my book.  I'll be sure to contact Nina when that time approaches.

Introducing the Cape Blanco lighthouse...


A walk in the forest...


More terrific photography and a night of fire-dancing...


And winding down another terrific journey...


Thank you Nina and Paul for sharing this unique workamping experience!

No comments :

Post a Comment