Monday, November 4, 2013

October 2013 : Feature Blog of the Month : RV Dreams Journal

Runner Up : Dawn's Bloggy Blog  (Because I'm still a sucker for Oregon and great photograpy)

I remember speaking to my friend, Kyra, a few months ago about the RV Dreams Fall Rally in Franklin, North Carolina.  I remember Franklin from years ago when I was dating a young lady there -- I recall how beautiful it was and, if my circumstances were a little different I may have gone to this one.  This year I'm spending autumn in scenic Kansas.

Howard's October posts gives you an interesting perspective into the lifestyle of one of the pioneers of RV bloggers. They've created a nice little niche for themselves as educators, rally coordinators, and providing weighing services.

October began for Howard and Linda at the rally in Franklin, yet another successful event...

http://www.rv-dreams-journal.com/2013/10/2013-fall-rally-day-1-franklin-nc.html
RV Dreams : October 3, 2013

Then it was off to the Good Sam/Camping World Rally in Hampton, Georgia...

http://www.rv-dreams-journal.com/2013/10/working-the-rally-hampton-ga.html
RV Dreams : October 18, 2013

A nice private site in Flovilla, GA...

RV Dreams : October 21, 2013



And some terrific images from Huntington Beach, South Carolina...


http://www.rv-dreams-journal.com/2013/10/beach-walk-big-rv-parks-hot-dogs-desserts-huntington-beach-state-park-south-carolina.html
RV Dreams : October 29, 2013

Howard also developed a very informative page on how the Affordable Healthcare Act
affects full-time RVers.  You can see it here.

No comments :

Post a Comment