Saturday, November 8, 2014

Blog of the Month : November 2014 : Gypsy Journal

For those of you who have never heard of Nick Russell, he's not only the author of the on-line version of Gypsy Journal, but a print edition, as well...

gypsyjournalrv.com

He's also a bestselling mystery writer...

gypsyjournalrv.com

I selected Gypsy Journal as Blog of the Month because they took me back to some of my favorite places on the East Coast.  Nick and Terry began their October journey in Gloucester, Virginia with a visit to Colonial Williamsburg.

gypsyjournalrv.com


It was then off to the Outer Banks of North Carolina...

gypsyjournalrv.com


Hilton Head, South Carolina with some day trips to places like Savannah, Georgia...

gypsyjournalrv.com

And, finally, the oldest city in America -- St. Augustine, Florida...


gypsyjournalrv.com

I'd like to thank Nick Russell on taking me back to my old East Coast haunts.  I hope my readers enjoy this month's edition of Blog of the Month!

No comments :

Post a Comment