Friday, April 24, 2015

7N7 : Episode 1 : Aguanga to Arcadia

Welcome to the inaugural edition of 7N7, where we drop in on full-time RVers in seven states in just 7 minutes or less.


We begin today's journey in Aguanga, California with Jim and Gayle.  They recently left San Diego and met up with some new Lazy Daze friends that they'd connected with in Quartzsite.  (I wonder sometimes if I'll someday upgrade to a Lazy Daze and join this fraternity).




My friends Jim and Sandie Dixon have been hanging out in Apache Junction in recent months but on a whim decided to take "The Girls" on a little 300-mile day trip.




I can always count on Diana Tolerico to take me on the most stunning hikes in the Western U.S. Here is Double Arch in Arches National Park.





Just up the road Kevin and Ruth find a great boondocking spot in Green River, Wyoming!




Now, for the longest leg of the journey...all the way to Bardston, Kentucky with Betsy and Nancy.  They are touring distilleries on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail. How fun!





I found the Hollingers in Nashville after a pit stop in Bristol, Tennessee.





And finally, Jim and Nancy look like they're having a terrific time down in Arcadia, Louisiana. I get jealous even thinking about the amazing Cajun cuisine they must be enjoying!






Well I hope you enjoyed the first episode of 7N7.

Please feel free to e-mail me at keyward9@gmail.com.

And be sure to add JourneyLinks and www.theramblinrivercat.com to your blogroll!



4 comments :

  1. I really enjoyed your first episode and am honored to be included!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Key - thanks for including us. This was fun to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the positive feedback, glad you like!

    ReplyDelete